Author Topic: Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Junior??  (Read 518 times)

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Junior??
« on: December 16, 2014, »
So I had this idea about Rudolph Junior or RJ for short  - LOL

(can you tell this is just for fun non-sense?)

It's about time for Rudolph to retire, like come on he is 50 years old with millions of mileage on him. To be honest his nose doesn't even light up anymore(was his best quality). Santa needs help, weather hasn't gotten any better and there are more flying things in the air compare to when Rudolph started. So enter Junior, he has some enhancements that daddy doesn't have. He can be remote control for desired color and brightness and beam width. Santa can use his smartphone and/or the sledge's on-board display (with forward reindeer camera display) to adjust all of RJ's nose controls. {Side note from Rick, sorry for the interruption from this Very Important Discussion but WHY Does Rudolph Senior have a Red nose? When I think of Red it means STOP and the light goes on the back of the vehicle, not on the front as a light of way. --- Sorry now back to the Very Important Discussion}
1 - Nose projection Color (think RGB Nose or DLA Aether II)
2 - Beam Width (Wide to Narrow - Useful for different fog conditions)
3 - Bluetooth settings (heck, why not??)
4 - Power on or off (Don't want the light to be waking up the kiddies, or during reindeer hide and seek games)
5 - Power Output/Gauge (could be useful to combat Heat Miser, also cuts down on the Elf sunglasses - those things are Expensive {Even for Santa})
6 - Beam directional (variable: Up, Down, Left, Right)
7 - Nose top camera (GoElfPro HD 5000, Santa is allowed to splurge once in a while, Mrs Clause agreed to the 4000 model but......)

RJ has a twin sister (Bright Star, seems prettier than Rudette, she is also the favorite child but lets not open up that wound again) with the same capabilities just in case of a really bad storm or if RJ is busy with other things and can't make the trip.
(I guess kids are less reliable these days)

Thats all for now, I got to run, fly hop whatever.......

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline tbone321

Re: Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Junior??
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, »
You have WAY to much free time on your hands my friend.   ;D
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, »
I'm trying to read between the lines... is this an allegory for something?  ???
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, »
You have WAY to much free time on your hands my friend.   ;D

Nah it was just an idea I had while driving to work one day. When I start typing it up I just expanded on the idea. It was a mental release for me after dealing with a new round of spammers and trying to figure out what they were up to.

I'm trying to read between the lines... is this an allegory for something?  ???
Sorry Steve, it was just for fun and maybe a small jab at RJ

Thanks

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required