Author Topic: Custom Time Intervial  (Read 1860 times)

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
Custom Time Intervial
« on: June 02, 2009, »
Has anyone tried to use custom time intervals?
I tried to use .05 just playing around with it and the program will after I select a controller create a blank sequence with no intervals in it.

Bill

Offline rmonty

Re: Custom Time Intervial
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, »
Which controller type did you try to add.  It seems as though it is only happening that way with a couple of the controller types.  It seems to work fine with the Lynx Controllers, DMX Universes, and D-Light ACx16.  We will check to see why the other controller types are not configuring and displaying properly.

Ryan

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, »
I added a Lynx Express

Bill

Offline rmonty

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, »
This is a controller configuration file problem.  It will be fixed in the next release which should be tonight.  However, if you see this happen again, it is an easy fix that you can do.  Just click on the controller in the left hand pane, then click on the configure controller button right next to the - sign above the controller list.  Make sure the number of channels matches what the controller shoud have then click ok.  You will need to do this with each controller that you want to use that is having problems.  Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Ryan

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, »
Awesome

Thanks

Bill

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, »
I just updated to the latest RC via the update program I am at version 0.0.729.2100
Still have the issue of not seeing time intervals if I use a custom time of .05.  I check the controller config and it does say 16 channels.

Bill

Offline rmonty

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, »
Even if the controller has the correct amount of channels, try changing the number of channels to something else and click okay.  Then go back and change it to 16.  Let's see if that will fix the damaged config.  I cannot recreate the problem anymore with the new load.  Worst case is we might have to purge the files from your install directory and do a clean install.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, by rmonty »