Author Topic: Is there an option to keep all lights on continuous?  (Read 1226 times)

Offline bking85295

For setup, debug, etc., is there an easy way to tell the LE controllers to turn on all lights and keep them on continuous for a few hours?

Offline scharbon

Re: Is there an option to keep all lights on continuous?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, »
Don't know about Vixen 3, but the capability doesn't directly exist in Vixen 2.X.

What I do however is make a very short sequence that has all lights turned on (or the lights I want turned on) and then hit the "Pause" button on Vixen.  This stops the timer on the sequence but it continues to send out the last signal until I hit the "stop" button (or the start button and then the stop button).

An alternative way would be to make the same small sequence mentioned above but then repeat the loop indefinitely until you are ready to turn it off.  That works too.

Steve

Offline bking85295

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, »
Thanks Steve.  And I'm assuming if you setup a short sequence to turn on all lights, then you don't need to attach it to a song?

Offline scharbon

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, »
Correct.  Music is not necessary to create a sequence. 

Steve

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, »
for Vixen 2.x,  I just use Test Channels - looks like two checkboxs with checkmarks next to it. Select all channels and set the output level.

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline scharbon

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
for Vixen 2.x,  I just use Test Channels - looks like two checkboxs with checkmarks next to it. Select all channels and set the output level.

Rick R.

Oh Yeah!!  I forgot about that one.  Thanks for reminding me.

Steve