Author Topic: Come get the latest (LightShow Pro RC4 released today (v.0.0.729.2100))  (Read 4677 times)

Offline LightShowPro

• LightShow Pro Owner
    • LightShow Pro
Final release candidate of LightShow Pro RC4 today (v.0.0.729.2100)

changes include:

-Importing Animated Lighting Routine improvements.
-Export to LOR S2 capability for demo and pro users
-Export to Animated Lighting Director Shows.
-Importing of Vixen Sequence Files.
-Ability to delete empty controllers now.
-Application remembers form last state (normal or maximized)
-Dynamic Help section displays help related to the area that you are working based on cursor position.
-New entry screens to speed up default activities and recent file list
-Updated Help file topics.
-Fixes to Clipboard shift-draw-chase features to allow any direction functionality.
-Additional performance optimizations.
-Integrated contextual help (pressing F1 while in more areas)
-improved ramp optimization when less than .05 sec
-and much more!

This download is available via the LightShow Pro updater as well as from the LightShowPro.com downloads section.

Enjoy the latest changes as we prepare for a final release!

LSP team

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Hi David

Wow you and Ryan have been very busy on improving LSP. Many thanks for adding in our suggestions.

Cheers

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
Yes

Thanks for all the work

Bill

Offline rmonty

Please let us know if you have issues with the Vixen importer.  We didn't get any takers on my post for people sending me some files so we just found some on the web and downloaded.  We would like to clean up any issues you see before the very soon to release version 1.  If you have problems with a certain Vixen file, please send it to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login so we can see what you are seeing.  Please remember that all controller types in Vixen are not supported in LSP yet so everything will import as DMX for right now.  We will be adding other controller types over a period of time.

Ryan

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
I tried to import a vixen file that did not have audio but the system wants me to specify a audio file.
Is there a way to tell the system that the sequence does not need audio?  Also is there a way that a sequence can be imported and also not have to specify a picture?

I am importing test sequences and really do not need a picture or audio file.

Thanks

Bill

Offline rmonty

For right now, just select any audio file when it asks and we will look at how to add that option.

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
Here is a copy of a test sequence I use in Vixen this sequence also uses a profile which may be the cause of my problem.  Just guessing here.

I did the import and selected a random image and audio file so the import would complete.  After it was complete I was then brought to the interface were I could select a controller.
I dragged over a Lynx Express and set the start channel to 1.  I can see the audio data at the top but I do not see any sequence data.  I also do not see any time intervals.  This test sequence is set for 50 millisecond intervals.  It looks like the system did the same thing it does when I try to create a new sequence and set the time interval manually to 50 milliseconds.

Thanks

Bill

Offline rmonty

we are currently not looking at the profile file and that is probably the issue.  We will see wht we can do and get a fix out..

Offline rmonty

Okay, I think I have found the issue.  Thanks for the file you provided.  We will have a fix soon.

Ryan

Offline Chance

- Importing of Vixen Sequence Files.

Well, that will totally sell my wife on LSP !!  Thank you.. Will give it a try tonight.

Offline rmonty

Please note that the current RC4 will not load sequences with a profile properly.  We have already made the fix, but it is not in the current load.

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
Awesome

Thanks

Bill

Offline rmonty

For those of you having Vixen import issues, use the updater or go download the latest build.  Let us know how it works for you.

Offline REM

Here's a crazy question. Are the RC's  supposed to be locking out after the trial 30 days?  Is there a workaround at least for the RC's?

--Ron

Offline rmonty

The workaround it to buy it.

Sorry, but it is very difficult to make changes to the way the demo works this close to release.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, by rmonty »