Fun > The Porch

2015 Coop Poll for Lynx Equipment

(1/7) > >>

Rainlover:
To help us get some coops going, we need to know what people need. If there is enough demand, we will ask a coop manager to run them.
This is for Lynx equipment only.

The poll will run for 14 days.

John

Steve Gase:
Coops are good, but having the store filled with PCBs is also pretty nice.  Did the last round of coops have many extra PCBs?

I wouldn't mind picking up some 4-port passive hubs, and I don't know if that would be included in the general "hubs" selection.

peteywhit:
I would like a few LE's for now. Just need to get started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klaasb01:
I would like to second  Steve's comment.
I like to save money with coops, but if the store had PCB's that would make me just as happy.
Machined cases might need a coop to work out though.

tbone321:
While the "store" idea sounds good, the issue is who is going to pay for those items while they are sitting in the store?  Another issue is that while these boards are sitting on the shelf in the store, they may become obsolete.  If a new design comes out or a critical component becomes unavailable (like the display driver on the LE), it could render the boards sitting in the store useless.  Who is going to cover those costs?  While the store is a great idea, this is not a retail establishment and keeping it fully stocked is not realistic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version