Author Topic: Setting Multiple Intevals  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Chance

Setting Multiple Intevals
« on: June 03, 2009, »
I really like how you can for span an effect across multiple intervals and I think most of the time that is what I would want to do.

But here is a scenario.  I used "Create intervals for audio" and selected Bass drum.  I want a light to come on Full intensity at the beginning of each interval and then ramp down until the next interval.  If I highlight all intervals for the track and select "Ramp Down" on the context menu, it does a ramp down for the entire highlighted track.  How can I instead tell LSP to apply the Ramp Down to each and every interval?

Thanks,

--Chance

Offline LightShowPro

• LightShow Pro Owner
    • LightShow Pro
Re: Setting Multiple Intevals
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, »
currently there is no functionality to automatically add effects to intervals automatically.

you can however map wii controller buttons to channels and create effects using the controllers during playback..

I will add this to the feature request list.

Offline Chance

Re: Setting Multiple Intevals
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, »
Thanks for the reply.  And just to clarify my example, it is not necessarily an issue of it being done automatically, although that will even be nicer!.

Maybe this better explains the two scenarios I see.

First:  (Current)
I select three adjacemt boxes on the same row, right click and on the context menu I select "Ramp Down".  The ramp down effect is applied as a single effect spread out over all three boxes.

Second:  (Proposed)
I select three adjacent boxes on the same row, right click and on the context menu I choose some other option that says "Ramp Down Each Interval".  The Ramp Down effect Starts and Ends in each box for a total of three times.

Does that make better sense?

Thanks,

--Chance