Author Topic: Connectors to join wireless receiver v2 to lynx express v5  (Read 2430 times)

Offline rjhodgefamily

I have several older Lynx Expresses (v5) that we use that do not have the connectors to add wireless to them. I am trying to figure out the correct parts to order from mouser to add a wireless card to these boards. I inherited prebuilt wireless cards just have no way to connect them.

I believe these are the male connectors: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login found from the mouser part list.

Do these come with the female connectors too or is there a separate part for those. If not can someone point me in the right direction so I can order a few of these to modify the older boards.

Thanks,
Richard

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
That is the correct number per my list of parts.  That is only the part for the EXRX and not the part that goes on the LE.  This is the part that goes on the LE  517-974-01-04-RK  Be aware that the photos on Mouser are not the exact photo of the part.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline tbone321

The wireless cards come with both sides of the connectors when you order the kit.  The other side of the connector is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you buy pre-built wireless cards from another member who was using them, this is the part that will probably be missing.  These connectors do not come with the Express kit because without the wireless module, there would be no way to align them properly. 
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline rjhodgefamily

Yeah the cards came from someone else. And the messed up picture is exactly why I wasn't able to figure it out based on the parts list.

Thanks for the help guys.