Author Topic: Light Show on your keyboard??  (Read 942 times)

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Light Show on your keyboard??
« on: April 11, 2015, »
Has anybody seen these Corsair Gaming K65 & K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboards?
Note: I am NOT a gamer so this might be old news to you if you are a computer gamer.

I have been looking at 3d printing and came across this guys youtube channel and kinda of like what he is doing. For some reason we share some stuff like we both have a child with Autism etc, eD printing, Quadcopter's, toys and wacky humor.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So I you like it that is cool if not, I am sorry

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline meman

Re: Light Show on your keyboard??
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, »
Yep. definitely cool. A bit pricy though.

Mike E. 

Offline TerryW

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, »
Has anybody seen these Corsair Gaming K65 & K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboards?
Note: I am NOT a gamer so this might be old news to you if you are a computer gamer.

I have been looking at 3d printing and came across this guys youtube channel and kinda of like what he is doing. For some reason we share some stuff like we both have a child with Autism etc, eD printing, Quadcopter's, toys and wacky humor.

So I you like it that is cool if not, I am sorry

Rick R.

I own the K65 RGB (typing on it now). I don't game with it but I bought it because it has the old school feel when typing...a much more mechanical feel due to the type of keys they use. The colors are nice and the back lighting is great. You can program it to do all sorts of color schemes when typing or when just standing by itself. They are a bit price heavy but for the durability (aluminum top plate) and feel I figured it was worth it. Of all the other keyboards I tried I liked this one the best. I do miss the 10 key on the side, but I got over it.

Offline tbone321

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, »
I think that I'll just stick with my old IBM model M's. 
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving