Author Topic: Etherdongle COOP *** Open for Orders - Extended ***  (Read 20520 times)

Offline tstewart

• Global Moderator
This Coop is for the Lynx EtherDongle.

*********************************************************************************
Please read this post completely before posting in this Coop.

This Coop will have only four options but may drop back to just Kit 1 and Kit 3 if enough cases are not ordered. It will be for a complete kit including PCB, parts, and choice of case or just a case.
You will receive all the parts you need to build a complete EtherDongle including the machined case. The Two main chips which are surface mount will be soldered on the PCB for you when you receive it so there is no surface mount for you to deal with.  The PIC chip will NOT be pre-programmed.

Please keep in mind that this Coop will take longer than others because of the time required to get the PCBs processed and the cases machined.

Kit 1 - Etherdongle with Case that has Etherdongle cutouts.
Kit 2 - Etherdongle with Case that has Etherdongle and Conductor cutouts.

Kit 3 - Case Only with Etherdongle cutouts.
Kit 4 - Case Only with Etherdongle cutouts and Conductor cutouts.

Information can be found here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*********************************************************************************
The Coop will be limited to 125 kits.

This Coop will close on August 2nd at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time or when it fills its limit of 125 kits.

Full Payment is expected when the Coop is closed. No orders can be made until all members have paid. All members will receive PMs with details or will be directed by post how to pay once the Coop closes.

Please get your PayPal payments in as soon as you get the Coop invoice PM as no orders can be placed until all payments have been received.

By joining this Coop you also agree that the Coop manager, DLA (as a board to also include all administrators, moderators, and members) shall not be held for any liability.  You are joining this Coop at your own risk.

As with any Coop this Coop is subject to the forum rules.  These rules can be reviewed using the following link.

Forum Coop rules

Here is the pricing breakdown based on the initial quotes. 
Pricing is in US Dollars and includes PayPal and Coop fees.

We have a base goal of 50 kits. This goal allows the cost per unit to drop low enough to make it cost effective to run the coop. Below this number we will not make the order.

EtherDongle Kit With PCB, parts and case.
Per Kit At Qty 50 - $102.00

NOTE: There is one part that went up by $4.00 since when purchased last time it was on sale.  I will be looking around for another source to get a lower price.

Case only kits.
Per Kit Under 50 - $7.75
Per Kit At Qty 50 - $6.75

This is an estimate. As always higher numbers reduce pricing and lower numbers increase pricing. 

Shipping will be by US Postal Service Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes. All orders will require at least a medium flat rate box since the cases will not fit in a smaller box.

Shipping Charges: for the “Medium” flat rate box with PayPal fees. (In US Dollars)
Domestic: $13.03   
Canada and Mexico: $41.35
All Others: $60.41

If you wish to have insurance on your package it is your responsibility to choose the amount and look up the cost to add. You must add this to your PayPal payment and in the comments explain you paid for insurance and how much. We cannot be held responsible for your package once accepted at the post office and we have a receipt of shipment if it is not insured. 

Post with the quantity you wish in this thread.  Please do not post questions or your thoughts in the coop thread. Start a new thread in the correct area for these. Coop threads are strictly for people requesting orders. If you later wish to change your quantity please post again clearly stating that this is an update to a previous order and how many you wish it to be now.

Thanks,

Todd
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, by tstewart »

Offline tstewart

• Global Moderator
Re: Etherdongle COOP
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, »
MemberKit 1Kit 2Kit 3Kit 4
alwomack11
bamabugs1
bartels1
chrisatpsu1
clouds1
cody33rd1
emcee11
FlashG1
gatorengineer1
Justtazz22
PyBir8d1
Roderick Greene1
rubel8641
satskier2
tcdad2
TerryW1
tindivall1
tjbrickner1
zatter1
TOTALS17414
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, by tstewart »

Offline tstewart

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, »
Reserved

Offline gsxrgirl7

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, »
1 of kit 1 please
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"
Helen Keller

Offline bamabugs

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, »
1 of kit 1 please

Offline cody33rd

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, »
I would like 1 kit please.
Springville Utah

Offline cody33rd

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, »
Sorry that was not very clear.  Can I please have 1 of kit # 1?  Thank You
Springville Utah

Offline gatorengineer

• Facebook link
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2015, »
1 of kit 4

Offline tcdad

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2015, »
would like
2 of Kit #1

Offline Al

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2015, »
1 of kit 1 please
Thank you!

Offline FlashG

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2015, »
Please put me down for 1 kit#1.

Thanks

Offline satskier

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2015, »
2 of kit 1 please.

Offline zatter

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2015, »
I would like 1 #1 kit please
Thanks

Offline satskier

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2015, »
2 Kit 1

Offline gsxrgirl7

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2015, »
Now turns out I will not need an ether dongle.  You can take me off the list please.  I am gathering items I need for doing a show at my moms house. She will not be doing smart strings.  So no longer need this item.  Thanks again for all you guys do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"
Helen Keller