Author Topic: xLights release 4.0.25  (Read 818 times)

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
xLights release 4.0.25
« on: April 28, 2015, »
Release 4.0.25
Another release with content from Gil Jones.

XLIGHTS/NUTCRACKER RELEASE NOTES:
---------------------------------
4.0.25  Apr 28, 2015
    -- enh (gil) New Efffect: Shockwave
    -- enh (gil) Allow a single effect to be selected and moved with both endpoints.
    -- enh (gil) Switch spacebar back to work like Audacity which is Stop instead of pausing.  Only deviation is I do unpause
                 instead of stop if spacebar is hit while model play is paused.  Also fixed timeline click not receiving
                 focus to allow spacebar to work.
    -- enh (gil) Allow selection in empty area when no timing is active.  Provides a paste target without timing marks.
    -- bug (gil) Store media directory and fseq directory in global config instead of networks file. Fixes #173.
4.0.24  Apr 23, 2015
    -- enh (gil) Clicking on effect while model play is paused will restart effect play.  I believe this will remove some confusion

Dan Kulp is still on vacation on the Disney Cruise ship. When he gets back he will be checking in some new code. He posted this on the xlights forum: "Just a quick teaser screen shot of something I worked on while on my cruise.   I hope to have it "ready" to put in a release later this week and have a quick "intro" video to go with it.   "
Not sure when he was coding on the ship.

Dan and Gil are the engine moving xlights 4.0 forward. Thanks guys!

Here is a quick picture of Dan's new changes coming in the next week.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, by smeighan »
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login