Author Topic: 2015 - Christmas Expo - Nutcracker/Xlights/Falcon  (Read 969 times)

Offline zman

• Woodinville Wonderland
There have been a few questions about how to meet up with the NC/XL/Falcon gang at the show. The NC/XL /Falcon developers, tools and information will be available via class sessions and their demo area. Both will require an educational pass (individual day or multi-day).  Please note that the General Admission/Exhibit Hall pass will not get you into the education area. If you're not sure which day or days you want to come, educational passes will be available on site at the event.

Class descriptions should be posted later this week.
I have the CLAP - Christmas Light Addiction Problem - Do you?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOR - Lynx - Sandevice - J1Sys - Madrix - Advatek
~ Christmas is not a time, it's a state of mind ~

Offline tbone321

What exactly does the General Admission / Exhibit Hall pass do for you then?
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline CaptainMurdoch

I believe that is the low cost ticket to get you into the vendor hall area.  xLights/Nutcracker and Falcon Christmas are not vendors at the show and not selling anything, they are both there to do sessions and demos of the two pieces of free Open Source software xLights v4 and the Falcon Player.

Offline tbone321

Yes, I understand that now.  When I first read the post, I thought that the XLights/Nutcracker and Falcon Christmas classes as well as others were yet an additional cost like the LOR class is and was wondering what exactly the $170 admission fee was covering.  After posting this question, I went and looked on the site and saw that the admission fee that I was looking at was in fact the "education pass" and the exhibit hall pass is a low cost vender area only option that I didn't know existed. 
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving