Author Topic: Forum question  (Read 985 times)

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Forum question
« on: June 10, 2009, »
I like to click on the "show unread posts since last visit", but I have found many messages that have not shown up when I click that option.  Since I am connected and using the "forever" option does this have an effect on what messages show up?  Also I usually just "x" out of the site when I am done for a visit.  Do I have to logout and then log back in everytime I go to the site to make this work?  I don't have this problem with other forums such as lightorama or planet christmas.  Also I have not noticed any user guide regarding the forum, is there such a thing?
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
Re: Forum question
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, »
I usually am logged in under the forever option as well but usually logout when I'm done. I have noticed on occassion the behavior you've described but admittedly thought it was probably a problem with my PC/ laptop/ exploror and re-booted. This usually corrected the problem but not always. I know, I know, .... big help.   LOL

Leon
Leon

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Forum question
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, »
It can be a little flaky sometimes for some people. 

After I look at all that is listed I go back to it. Or if it is being dumb and says you have no new to read, when you go to it and it says :

No unread topics found since your last visit. Click here to try all unread topics

Click that and you will see all the new stuff.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying