Author Topic: SOLD 24 snowflakes (14") lights in motion  (Read 803 times)

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
SOLD 24 snowflakes (14") lights in motion
« on: August 13, 2015, »
Ok, so I am selling my old snowflake wall ... 24 snowflakes in total.  They are 14" diameter each.

They are  approx. 44 mini lights each and very low amperage ... so a AC single controller can easily
handle all of them, even running with mini lights.  They could also be easily converted to RGB lights with a little DIY skill and effort.

These were originally of very high quality and are not been sold for almost 10 years.  They each have a large circular center standoff (2-3" diameter) ... (standoff is raised, holding entire flake off the mounting service a bit) ...  which allows for very easy installation onto a home, wood, or DIY frame ... with a single screw.  They also have a hole in one arm to make them easy to hang, but I never used that .

These have been in my show since 2009 and they are showing some yellowing (of the white plastic) over time with all the sun exposure.    I would say about 4 - 6 of them have minor damage (like a single break in one flake arm, see pic with red pliers for example of a broken arm) which I simply repaired with duck tape ... as it looked the same in the dark anyways.  But to repair them properly, it would not be difficult.

I have them all packed into a large box, with some paper padding in there.  They all worked when I boxed them in 1/2014.

This are clear mini lights but anyone with a little DIY ability could retrofit these to RGB .

Originally I had 16 flakes (holdman style snowflake wall) and a second path of 8 flakes.

These could be used in a variety of ways ... and look very nice from show viewing distance.

They are already boxed for shipping if needed.  Buyer  pays actual shipping costs + PayPal fees.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, by taybrynn »
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline UncleBuck

Re: FS: 24 snowflakes (14") lights in motion
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, »
What's the $$ other then the shipping and PP fees?

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, »
Make me an offer via. PM ... whatever you think is fair, considering some are in need of minor repairs.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, »
These have been sold.