Author Topic: Possible Pittsburgh Mini and another meet-up!  (Read 565 times)

Offline clydel

Possible Pittsburgh Mini and another meet-up!
« on: September 26, 2015, »
A huge thanks to everyone for coming out to the first Pittsburgh, PA meet-up group.  We had around 20 people represent all parts of eastern PA, NJ, OH, and a bunch of western PA locals.  Folks from both the Facebook groups and the DIY Christmas, Planet Christmas, and Light O Rama forums were here to talk shop and share ideas too!  So much experience between the group, the conversations started when we walked in, and lasted till I left to go home at 8:30 pm!  The day was a huge success for the Pittsburgh area.  Awesome!

We are looking to schedule another meet-up at the end of January, around the 23rd or 30th.  This meet-up is dependent on the weather of course.  It will be held at the same location, Kings Restaurant in Harmar, PA.    If you’re interested in this group meet-up please let us know!

Also, some more news!  After today’s meet-up, we believe there is more than enough interest to plan out the first Pittsburgh PA MINI. I expect it to take place at the very beginning of April.  The current meet-up has a large enough room to hold around 40 or more people.  The question I have is what would you be interested in learning? What classes do you want to take?  What do you want to see more of?  Also there is a matter of instruction.  If you are talented in a specific area in the lighting hobby, would you be interested in sharing your skill as a class? 

It is possible that the MINI could be a two-day event, a Friday and Saturday.  Again, this will revolve around the interest level and your ability to attend.  Again, share your interest in this event!  The more, the merrier!

Offline Al

Re: Possible Pittsburgh Mini and another meet-up!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, »
I did not know about the meeting. I sure am interested in the next one

Al