Author Topic: white candy canes red strip little community help requesting at walmart info bel  (Read 1097 times)

Offline sabie

• Santa's Runway
    • Santas-Runway-Christmas-Lights-Display
walmart said they will request these be purchased again if enough people request them so let us see if they are good for there word

contact info 18009256278 option 2 option 2

bar code we want in stock is 7 27223 92485 1
was made by impact innovations inc.

picture below is item these work well for adding smart strings to

so please call walmart dot com and see if we can get them in stock i really need 40 to make candy cane fans
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
Just to let you know they already have their stock for this year, and they may have them. I have a friend that works in the outdoor section at one ourlocal walmart stores ( where all christmas stuff is) and they are just starting to pull their stock out of the trailers. They have to have the floorset up by the 10th of this month. He cannot tell me what is in the trailers or what was ordered until it is pulled out and scanned into inventory. Nothing shows until then. So they may have them just not showing yet. Hope it helps I will check my local store next week as I am looking for someting they had last year as weel for my daughter.

FYI Lowes had to have theirs sets done by this weekend

Joe

Offline tbone321

I really don't understand why they need to put stuff out so early.  It really does kill the season.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline loveroflife96

• Coop Manager
  • Brandon Christmas 2010
    • My Christmas Display Website
They put it out because people start buying it.  We put out our first Christmas stuff two weeks ago, with the next round this week and another one the following week.  People are already buying stuff for Christmas.  The law of retail...if they buy it, we'll sell it!

Duane

Offline tbone321

They buy it now because they have no choice.  Stores simply don't carry the amount of stock for the holiday season that they used to and if you don't buy it now, there is a good chance that it will no longer be available by the time it was once traditionally bought.  Every year the stuff comes out a little earlier and every year, the stores do a little worse that holiday season and they are all too stupid to see the association, LOL.  Sure, the economy has something to do with it as it always does but the main issue is the greed of retail itself. 
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
So far I have found these but they are red with white.they still are stocking will check again next week