Author Topic: RRowan's Color Picker...  (Read 764 times)

Offline mms

• Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates.
RRowan's Color Picker...
« on: October 23, 2015, »
...isn't on the Wiki anymore.  I'm using a new computer and can't find it on my old machine.

xLights/NC is great for effects, but I need some oranges to match more closely and to my knowledge the Color Picker is the best tool for the job.

Thanks,
MMS
Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Voice-over Inquiries:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline tbone321

Re: RRowan's Color Picker...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, »
He did provide the source code for it so you would always recompile it and go from there.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, »
Search the member directory for rrowan and look at his profile.  In the signature page is a link to all of his source code.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, »
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay. There is really no reason to recompile the code. If you go to the Colorfinder, Colorfinder, Publish folder. You will see the needed stuff. The zip files are older versions of the program. If you grab everything but the zip files you will be able to run the setup.exe file (Folder - Application Files, File - Colorfinder.application, File - setup.exe)

Hope that makes sense

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required