Author Topic: Ahhh!!!!  (Read 603 times)

Offline scharbon

Ahhh!!!!
« on: October 31, 2015, »
Tomorrow is November 1st and I only have 1 new song done.  Does anyone have a time machine?

Offline caretaker

Re: Ahhh!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, »
Relax,  when I did my display many times it was a week before the lights where to go on and I had only one or two songs done. You can always add more as the season goes on and you can put together some quick songs then re-do them as you have time.
Jeff Squires
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, »
My fifth year and I never use the same sequences as the year before. I'm doing a 14 minute song this year and I have 4.5 minutes done. Long way to go. You'll get it.
Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Relax,  when I did my display many times it was a week before the lights where to go on and I had only one or two songs done. You can always add more as the season goes on and you can put together some quick songs then re-do them as you have time.

ditto - I was putting together some short Halloween animations as 4pm today.  Fortunately no stays as long as one complete song at Halloween, they just rush to the next house.  I remember those days from my youth.  Now parents drive their kids around.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA