Author Topic: active hub lost third universe of pixelnet?  (Read 882 times)

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
active hub lost third universe of pixelnet?
« on: December 24, 2015, »
lots of rain last night before i got home to shut down the lights. i seem to have lost pixelnet universe 3 off of my main active hub. i am currently set up with etd-active hub-zues-zues. if i remove the active hub from the equation and just go straight to my zues, they both work. if i connect the active hub back in line, universe 2 works on  zues 1 universe 2 but zues 2 universe 3 does not. 

to save another thread, i also lost dmx output on one of my lynx express controllers. input works fine and output 1 works fine but not dmx output 2?

thanks

duane
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, by duane.mosley »
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline caretaker

Re: active hub lost third universe of pixelnet?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, »
Sounds like the one of the MAX chips on the active hub and a 485 chip on the Express. 
Jeff Squires
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
Re: active hub lost third universe of pixelnet?
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, »
i was getting the same problem from a spare active hub i had in the garage. i pulled both zues in the garage today and reflashed all the pics and reprogrammed and all work fine. i also replaced the 485 chip on the zues boards so not sure which fixed it but it is working now. i ran a dmx line off the spare hub to pick up the lost dmx for my aethers, i figure the show won't be on much longer so it'll be good for now.
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights