Author Topic: 14-3 power cord 7ft with male 120v plug on one end and cut off on the other  (Read 3205 times)

Offline tpctech

At work I am cutting off power cords from brand new power strips to be wired into a junction box.  The remaining cut off cord set will be about 7ft long with a male Nema 5-15 120v plug (standard house plug) on one end.  They are black and are 14-3 wire.  They / me are considing selling them on ebay or here just to get rid of them.  We will end up with over 200 of them by August.  Is there any interest in these as power cords for controllers.  I think a buck or 2 each not including shipping would be a fair price!

KEN 

Offline rmonty

I would be interested.

Offline davel295

I would be interested in ten of them.

davel295

Offline Ron

• Patron Member

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
I would be interested in 1/2 dozen or so myself.

Thanks.

Offline REM

I could use somewhere around 16-20 of them. --Ron

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
I have an interest in 26 cords.  Thanks,
Terry

Offline RJ

• Administrator
This needs to be setup as a coop following the rules and being done for the cost to the person running it.

Or it would need to be something someone has purchase they no longer need. In the case of what has been put out this is more like an EBAY kinda of thing.

RJ

Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline tpctech

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This needs to be setup as a coop following the rules and being done for the cost to the person running it.

Or it would need to be something someone has purchase they no longer need. In the case of what has been put out this is more like an EBAY kinda of thing.

RJ

Thats Cool!  I was more looking if there was interest.  I will advise what I will do when I get all of the cords in the next few weeks.  Maybe I will just put them on ebay.  I would like to give you guys first shot! 

KEN

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
It's all good Ken.

We just have to follow the rules to make sure it all turns out well.

Leon
Leon

Offline wjgiles50

I found these on the American Science and Surplus site.  They are nice people to deal with.  10" cords aren't ver long but 4 for $3 is not bad.  The site is organized rather strange.  Go tot he bottom of the page and click QRXZZZZ and theyare in about the middle of the page.  Lots of other fun stuff also.

View PhotoLine Cords
Super handy things to have around your workshop. These line cords are all made up with molded plugs on one end to give your projects that professional finished appearance. Great for repairs...and to replace an existing cord with one that is the proper length for the new location. New, (except as noted) and first quality.

Gauge No of Wires     
 38864 LINE CORD, 10" 16 3 Details $3.00 PKG(4)       
 20619 LINE CORD, 18' 18 3 Details $3.00 EACH       
 35222 LINE CORD, 9' EUROPEAN 14 3 Details $2.95 PKG(3)       
Popular Tags:  ewm qrxzzzz hippiecarguy    |   Add Tag 
Send

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
I found these on the American Science and Surplus site.  They are nice people to deal with.  10" cords aren't ver long but 4 for $3 is not bad.  The site is organized rather strange.  Go tot he bottom of the page and click QRXZZZZ and theyare in about the middle of the page.  Lots of other fun stuff also.

View PhotoLine Cords
Super handy things to have around your workshop. These line cords are all made up with molded plugs on one end to give your projects that professional finished appearance. Great for repairs...and to replace an existing cord with one that is the proper length for the new location. New, (except as noted) and first quality.

Gauge No of Wires     
 38864 LINE CORD, 10" 16 3 Details $3.00 PKG(4)       
 20619 LINE CORD, 18' 18 3 Details $3.00 EACH       
 35222 LINE CORD, 9' EUROPEAN 14 3 Details $2.95 PKG(3)       
Popular Tags:  ewm qrxzzzz hippiecarguy    |   Add Tag 
Send

You're right.  They are hard to find.  Direct link for those interested.

-Keith

Offline Cobergas

If you still have them I will need about 20 or so. please let me know.