Author Topic: WTB LYNX EXPRESS"S  (Read 1795 times)

Offline aesl1982

WTB LYNX EXPRESS"S
« on: February 18, 2016, »
Im looking for 5 fully assembled LYNX Expresses,

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Re: WTB LYNX EXPRESS"S
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, »
I have 4.  They are all in one "enclosure"  See pictures (don't pay any attention to the labels on the one).  They are not the best pics, but each channel is wired to a plug accessible from the outside of the box.  I can send more pictures if interested.

Thanks

lightsonlinden

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, »
I have two that I can sell, they are in the CG-1500 case.

Offline aesl1982

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have two that I can sell, they are in the CG-1500 case.
I think I sent a pm to you.

Offline aesl1982

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, »
I have 4.  They are all in one "enclosure"  See pictures (don't pay any attention to the labels on the one).  They are not the best pics, but each channel is wired to a plug accessible from the outside of the box.  I can send more pictures if interested.

Thanks
thanks that looks like a nightmare to ship? and are the plugs on the bottom of that tote?

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, »

Thanks
thanks that looks like a nightmare to ship? and are the plugs on the bottom of that tote?

Each controller has 8 on the side and 8 on the bottom.  I have 4x4's mounted to the bottom to keep it off the ground and have access to the bottom plugs.  I would remove them to save weight.  If you are interested, I can get you a shipping quote.  I can ship by weight so size doesn't matter.  These will be pretty light without the legs...probably under 10 lbs.  I could probably ship across country for under $20. 

By the way, each controller has it's own GFCI also mounted to the bottom.

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline aesl1982

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, »

Thanks

Each controller has 8 on the side and 8 on the bottom.  I have 4x4's mounted to the bottom to keep it off the ground and have access to the bottom plugs.  I would remove them to save weight.  If you are interested, I can get you a shipping quote.  I can ship by weight so size doesn't matter.  These will be pretty light without the legs...probably under 10 lbs.  I could probably ship across country for under $20. 

Thanks,
-Keith
looks confusing lol,, what does house transmitter mean

Offline aesl1982

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, »

Thanks

Thanks,
-Keith
sent you a message also