Author Topic: Light Up Ohio 2016  (Read 3870 times)

Offline BHoff

Re: Light Up Ohio 2016
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, »
Light Up Ohio 2016 is happy to announce our latest Sponsor, Winkelbottoms.  Gregg Jones is the owner, and he has been making quality wireframes for several years.  For all of your wireframe needs contact Gregg.  If you can imagine it, Gregg can turn it into a wireframe that will take your display to the next level.  We will be giving away 2-Gift Certificates at Light Up Ohio 2016, generously donated by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  Registration is open at: 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline BHoff

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, »
PLEASE HELP US OUT!!  We are very limited on seating at Richard Renn's Nutcracker session on Fri., May 13th, at Light Up Ohio 2016.  We are very close to capacity, and we need your input.  All we need is a confirmation if you are planning to attend Friday's session.  Respond to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login "ASAP", so you will not get closed out.  Thanks for your help!

Offline BHoff

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2016, »
"LIGHT UP OHIO 2016-PLEASE READ!!"  If you haven't registered for Light Up Ohio 2016 by now, we sorry to announce that there is no more room in Rich's Nutcracker session on Fri. May 13th.  We have reached the capacity of the facility!!!!  You can still register for the "Main Event" on Sat. May 14th, where Rich, along with others, will be doing presentations on various aspects of Holiday Lighting.  Please see our Agenda and Registration form at:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline BHoff

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2016, »
Now that I have finally had a chance to unwind, and clear my head a little of all the information I learned, I would like to Thank some people on Light Up Ohio's behalf.  First and foremost, I would like to Thank the people that helped organize this event.  It's a small event, but it still takes a lot of organization to bring it all together.  A big Thank You goes out to Jeff Phillips, Joe Erdeljac, Jerry Plak, Richard Renn II, and all of the people who helped setup, clean-up, and spent their time helping others understand things.
     The backbone of this whole event is always the presenters.  The presentations this year were second to none, and I want to Thank each and every presenter for sharing their knowledge. Thank You Richard Renn II, Jerry Plak, David Jones, Clyde Lindsey and Dan Blickensderfer for volunteering your time to help others.  Also, I want to Thank all of the people that were spending time on the side, one on one, with various people helping them understand whatever confusion they were having.
     I also would like to Thank all of the Vendors.  There are too many to mention names here, but without you guys supporting us and supplying us with your great products, we could not pursue the hobby we love, and that is "Making Memories".
     I had a great time, and learned a lot.  It was great to see old friends and meet many new ones.  I hope everybody had a good experience and took away some valuable knowledge from the event.  Hope to see you next year!!!!!