Author Topic: Ready for some light action  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Sloanhaus

Ready for some light action
« on: June 22, 2009, »
Set up my sequence, still having that problem when doing RGB, but I guess you are looking into that.

Hooked up my express, set the value to 17 since this is the second board. Went to my device manager to see what port my dongle is on. (it was on 12). I also set the baud rate to 115 (Not sure if I was suppose to do this, I know with Vixen I did. Opened up the software and it asked me what port I wanted to save and I said 12, and left the second part to default 30. Put in some simple lights on each channel and nothing happened. I am pretty sure I just need to set up something right.

Thanks

Brad

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Re: Ready for some light action
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, »
see if this post helps

check reply #2 and #3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RIck R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline Sloanhaus

Re: Ready for some light action
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, »
I go into the output tab and change it from com port 11 to com port 12, and than when I go back into the output it has it as com  port 11 again... I click save every time but it wont save it to com port 12 which is the com port that my device manager says I am using... I feel like super troopers saying com port where they said "meow"

Brad