Author Topic: Lynx Express Controllers  (Read 2389 times)

Offline xolov516

Lynx Express Controllers
« on: March 16, 2016, »
I have been running LOR Controllers and they are just to expensive to keep adding to along with adding RGB pixels. I have just now found Lynx Express Controllers but how do I go about buying one? Is it a Coop or post in buy/sell section only? Sorry if it is a dumb question, I just can't seem to find them.

Offline LasVegasF250

Re: Lynx Express Controllers
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, »
You can check in the sale/trade section or post WTB. And there has been in the past a coop's. There is a list in the coop section for 2016 but LE still show TBD. 

Offline ronniek

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, »
Posted in coop section:

Here is what we have so far for the 2016 coop schedule. We will update it when we get coop managers set up for the remaining coops. We hope it will help you plan your finances and get the parts that you need.
These dates are not set in stone. There may be times when a coop does not start on the date scheduled, but will be in the ballpark.
Set your notifications for the Current Coops and visit the forum often to make sure you get in the coops you want.

If you have any questions, send me a PM.

Smart Sting Controllers - March 1 - Coop Manager - t.jo13

Dumb String Controllers - April 1 - Coop Manager - Fertsy

Active and Passive Hubs - April 15 - Coop Manager - TexasStingray

Zeus 16 and Zeus 8 - May 1- Coop Manager - mmccrae

Etherdongle - TBD

Lynx Express - TBD

Aether II - TBD

John

Offline Avtar

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, »
Hi
How to have source code of Lynx Express
thx

Offline caretaker

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, »
It is not available as it is not public domain. RJ holds the rights to it.
Jeff Squires
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline kidcole

• Light Crazy Since 2009
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been running LOR Controllers and they are just to expensive to keep adding to along with adding RGB pixels. I have just now found Lynx Express Controllers but how do I go about buying one? Is it a Coop or post in buy/sell section only? Sorry if it is a dumb question, I just can't seem to find them.

It's not a dumb question.  It's a very good one.  I've been asking for a coop for the LE since around May.  They had trouble with the heatsink supplier, who (I think) wanted more money for them.  Somehow they rationalized that it was better to have no LE coop than to have an expensive one.  If this is not 100% correct then I'd appreciate seeing the whole story.  They have only shared bits and pieces.

I sold 22 LOR controllers, and had to dig around everywhere I could to find enough LEs to replace them.  It took a lot of asking around and keeping a close eye on the sale pages here.  I mostly only found assembled ones here.  But I was also able to find a lot of kits by spreading the word on different sites that I was looking.  It took 3 months to find enough.  I've now decided to take a break this year, but not entirely due to the delay in getting LEs.  I moved and I want more time to get everything properly customized to fit the current house.  Also gives me more time to migrate from LOR to FPP ..
Thanks,

Denny Cole
ChristmasCarolina.com

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2016, »
There are folks with LEs that they no longer use.  I sold 8 this year, but kept 2 back just in case I need/want to use them.   I had kept all 10 back last year as I tried to move to mostly pixels.  I'm sure there are others like me out there.  Ask and ye shall find.  I'll probably give up my remaining two, but not until next year now.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA