Author Topic: ssc4/pigtails 2016 coop ( shipping)  (Read 15489 times)

Offline LasVegasF250

Re: ssc4/pigtails 2016 coop ( ordering parts)
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2016, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kit 1 - quantity 10
Kit 2 - quantity 15
Kit 3 - quantity 15

Thank yoy for running the COOP

Just to let you know, this COOP closed back in June.

Offline LasVegasF250

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2016, »
Arrived home and found that I received packages from Ray. Mouser parts are here as well . I ordered the boards a little later than I wanted to but they will be here soon. I will ship out what I can in the next few days.

Joe

Joe do you have an update as to when these will ship?

Thanks.

Offline Penfold

• Brownsville, TX
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2016, »
I would like an update please.  What's the hold up?   Is it the PCB fabrication,  trying to locate parts,  or something else?
♪Chicken go cluck, cluck
Cow go moo
Piggy go *snort* *snort*
how bout you?  ♪

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
Re: ssc4/pigtails 2016 coop ( Shipping)
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2016, »
Thankyou for everyones Patience, as I had unexpected knee surgery that didnt go as planned. I have been playing catch up with work and home ever since. I was planning on shipping last week but had a hurricane coming in our direction and had to batton down the hatches. Lots of rain, some wind damage and lost power for a couple days but faired better than many.

That said When I was setting up to start shipping I noticed that there are a few people that do not have their shipping address in paypal that I overlooked.when payments were made. Please check you Information in paypal and make sure its provided. If you do not get a shipping confirmation by Thursday send me a pm and provide your user name and address so I can get your Items shipped. Unfortunately I do not have The time right now to be chasing shipping addresses.

Thankyou
Joe

Offline ronniek

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2016, »
Hey Joe,

I got a notice from PayPal that you refused to ship my product because you said my address did not print. My address has always been in PayPal, I've ordered many times from many different people. I checked PayPal just to make sure and it is still set up right. Please refund my money Since your not sending me my order.

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2016, »
Hey Joe,

I got a notice from PayPal that you refused to ship my product because you said my address did not print. My address has always been in PayPal, I've ordered many times from many different people. I checked PayPal just to make sure and it is still set up right. Please refund my money Since your not sending me my order.

If you look close enough you should have 2 notices as paypal was having issues with generating a shipping label, you go to print after they take your money and they give a print error. so I attemped to  printed it twice then had to cancel 1 shipping label.

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2016, »
Hey Joe,

As a followup on your concern, Attached is a screen shot of your transaction. If you notice the circled areas there are 2 different transaction numbers less than 1 minute apart. A stated before that is why you received 1 cancelled shipping notice.

Joe

Offline LasVegasF250

Re: ssc4/pigtails 2016 coop ( shipping)
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2016, »
Received my order today. ;D Now I need to get to work soldering.

Thank you, Joe.

Offline ronniek

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2016, »
I got my order.

Thanks Joe

Offline bamabugs

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2016, »
Received my order. Thanks