Author Topic: Zeus V1 issues  (Read 2340 times)

Offline gsxrgirl7

Zeus V1 issues
« on: October 05, 2016, »
Ok, hoping someone can help here. Still trying to get Zeus V1's to work. 

1- After trying the alternate methods of using the picket 3, nothing would accept the programming, so...

Ordered a couple V4 SSC's.  Got the chips programmer with the picket, verified the checksum, all is correct and holding, and put back in the Zeus. 

Then using all the correct and verified programs and Zeus utility to try to program the strings, once tried to program string from the Zeus board it removes the programming from the chips on the board and won't program the strings. 

When trying to program the strings it's like it deletes all programming on all chips on the entire Zeus board. 

Any ideas, about ready to chunk the boards and give up.  NOTHING works. 

If anyone else had this issues and found a resolve please let us know! 

Sincerely,
Have given up!  😒
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"
Helen Keller

Offline tbone321

Re: Zeus V1 issues
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, »
What do you mean by programming the string? 
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline gsxrgirl7

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, »
Setting the channel numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"
Helen Keller

Offline tbone321

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, »
Make sure that you are using the correct firmware for the Zeus and not the firmware for the SSR4.  I would suggest setting the software to program single ports instead of the entire controller,  Also make sure that your power supply is putting out enough current and is regulated properly for 12V.  You may also want to post a close-up PIC of the board so that we can see it and make sure that there is nothing wrong with it.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, »
Also make sure to program on pixelnet universe #1 (jumper to U#1) ... so a range of 1-4096 (even if your planning on using say universe#3) ... I always translate it using excel to the 1-4096 range to program it with.   
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login