Author Topic: Question for Sean on custom objects setup in layout  (Read 6854 times)

Offline AverageJoeTX

Hi Sean,

I was looking to see if there is a way to have a sphere built as a custom object in the pick list or how would I go about creating a sphere for RGB in the layout setup?  I can't wrap my head around how to design a layout for a sphere. 

So wondering if you had any suggestions, or were able to set it up as an object to pick from.  I have the latest version of the x lights/ nutcracker v50 installed but didn't see a sphere as an option.

Ideas or suggestions?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joe Glenn (West Tawakoni, TX)

Offline deplanche

Re: Question for Sean on custom objects setup in layout
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, »
You'll get more and faster responses to your Xlights questions on that forum.   But here is how I made a custom sphere.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline AverageJoeTX

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, »
Ok thanks for the info, I'll try and search for that chat and also post the same question in x lights for any additional info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joe Glenn (West Tawakoni, TX)

Offline Mathewmaisp

Question for Sean on custom objects setup in layout
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2019, »
You need to upgrade. The version of XLights is so old it is hard to know if you are tripping over an old bug or not.

On top of that the layout screen looks wrong. That may be a bug from back then or it may be you didn't grab all the screens at the same time and made changes between them.

Offline deplanche

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2019, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You need to upgrade. The version of XLights is so old it is hard to know if you are tripping over an old bug or not.

On top of that the layout screen looks wrong. That may be a bug from back then or it may be you didn't grab all the screens at the same time and made changes between them.

You are responding to a post that is over 2 years old, so you know.