What plug do you use?

(1/2) > >>

DanHouston:
Was thinking of using:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Was going to solder those on to SPT-2.

Any concerns, or other ideas?

LasVegasF250:
I used this one. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at the time I was paying $2.60 each I see they have gone up.

chrisatpsu:
The only concern I would have is if the line is carrying standard household current. Using a non standard connector usually implies a lower voltage item.

Some guys even mention "well, I'm the only one messing with it." But if something happens to us, then it might be our wives or children having to disconnect the stuff, and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them either.

DanHouston:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI used this one. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at the time I was paying $2.60 each I see they have gone up.

--- End quote ---

I was going to use those but worried about the male portion of the pkug. Assume you put that on the neutral side of the  AC transformer and should not shock you but was concerned about the risk of a wiring mistake.

DanHouston:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe only concern I would have is if the line is carrying standard household current. Using a non standard connector usually implies a lower voltage item.

Some guys even mention "well, I'm the only one messing with it." But if something happens to us, then it might be our wives or children having to disconnect the stuff, and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them either.

--- End quote ---

Since this is for the Aether Ii it should not be household line voltage which is why I want a different plug so someone does not plug one into a 110 outlet. So should be good?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version