Author Topic: Holiday Display Voiceovers  (Read 1305 times)

Offline thedementedelf

• Demented Elf Productions
Holiday Display Voiceovers
« on: July 03, 2009, »
The Demented Elf Productions provides quality voice overs for your Christmas display.

You put countless hours into your display. From planning the music, the layout, and let's not forget the time it takes to put it all up and making sure everything is plugged in.

So.....what's left to add?....Beside even MORE lights? How about something that will take it to the next level. Add some Voiceovers.

Voiceovers will help add that something extra and will leave your display viewers remembering your display. They can add a touch of humor, provide information, and even show your neighbors that you have them in mind too with a voiceover asking people to give them the right of way. I can provide the voiceovers for you giving your show a professional sound and feel. I can write the scripts from information you provide, or I can follow your scripts.

The Demented Elf Productions has recorded voice overs for many Christmas displays around the country, and the world! Be sure to check out the Official Voice Of page for a list of displays that have used my services.

You'll find information on my offerings on the Packages page. I have many options that you can choose from. If what you want is not listed there, simply email me, and I'll work with you to determine exactly what you want. I can also provide voiceovers for any Holiday display.

For more info visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Holiday Display Voiceovers
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, »
Kevin has always done a great job for us with our show.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
Re: Holiday Display Voiceovers
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, »
I liked mine soooo much, I already have my order in for this year.

Thanks Kevin!

Leon
Leon