Author Topic: Output plugin error  (Read 1690 times)

Offline bking85295

Output plugin error
« on: November 24, 2016, »
I continue to get the following error:   

(Router) An Output plugin caused the following exception: Invoke or BeginInvoke cannot be called on a control until the window handle has been created.   Execution has been stopped.

The program runs for 1-2 hours and goes through all of my sequences several times before it gives this error. And if I restart the program it runs well for a while and then I'll get the error again.  It does it multiple times a night.

Any suggestions on what might be causing this error?

Thanks, Brian

Offline DanHouston

Re: Output plugin error
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, »
I've not seen that so I don't know for sure, but something to check (if you have not already) would be your power options to make sure your computer is not putting some piece to sleep because it thinks no one is using it.
2011 - Year #1
    4000 lights and 16 channels
    5 Songs sequenced
2012 - Year #2
    5000 lights and 123 channels
    8 Songs sequenced

Offline cody33rd

Re: Output plugin error
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, »
A lot of people have had that problem with Vixen.  I had it one year, but for other years it worked fine.  While I don't know the solution, a lot of people use xlights for their scheduler because they also could not find a solution.  That's what I did the one year I had problems with Vixen's Scheduler.  This year I am only using xlights, since i have added a few smart stirngs.  You might have beer luck for a solution searching through the posts in the vixen forum on DIYC.
Springville Utah