Author Topic: Aether I Light Curves  (Read 1578 times)

Offline JoeFromOzarks

• Patron Member
Aether I Light Curves
« on: November 11, 2020, »
Howdy!

I'm repairing some Aether 1's and trying to download the Aether 1 light curves for the Lynx Express Configuration Utility.   

I click on SETTINGS, UPDATE LIGHT LIST, I'm asked to confirm, then "ERROR DOWNLOADING FROM SITE."

Anyone know of a workaround?  (Note: the start channels program perfectly, I'm looking for the Aether 1 Light Curves, curve.xml.)

Thank you!!

:) joe
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, by JoeFromOzarks »
"If it was easy, everybody would be doin' it!!!"        :)

Offline KeithTarpley

• Administrator
Re: Aether I Light Curves
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, »
Greetings,,,

This thread may help you on the error you are getting:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

However, it's been a decade since then.  I can't remember when the Aether was ever set up for light curves.  As opposed to using the curves for the different led strings with the LE.  Missed anything with a quick search.  And I slept since then.

Keith,  still turning a light on here and there, even if I don't remember which switch to hit first...lol...
"Now I know the only foe is time." -Moody Blues

Offline JoeFromOzarks

• Patron Member
Re: Aether I Light Curves
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, »
Keith,

Thank you!!   It's great to hear from you, and glad to hear you're still flipping a switch here and there, now and then!!  :)

The problem is WIN10-PRO-64.   I tried with WIN7 and it worked just perfectly fine, AFTER a good friend named Danny, from Texas, emailed me the CURVE.XML file.  :) 

The "Lynx Express Configuration Utility" program has entries for the Aether that stops poor dimming and intermittent flashes, apparently. 

Would you happen to have any Grey Poupon?  NO!!  :)   I mean, would you happen to have a copy of "Lynx Light Curve Utility" laying around?   I'd like to build a couple of custom curves.

Thank you very much, and have a superb day!!

:) joe

Greetings,,,

This thread may help you on the error you are getting:

However, it's been a decade since then.  I can't remember when the Aether was ever set up for light curves.  As opposed to using the curves for the different led strings with the LE.  Missed anything with a quick search.  And I slept since then.

Keith,  still turning a light on here and there, even if I don't remember which switch to hit first...lol...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, by JoeFromOzarks »
"If it was easy, everybody would be doin' it!!!"        :)