Author Topic: Colorado Light Enthusiast Meet Up in Denver on Jan 28  (Read 649 times)

Offline FireMedic4Christ

Monthly reminder that the next meet up in Denver is Saturday, January 28 from 9 to 5 at the South Metro Fire Rescue Administration building located at 9195 East Mineral Avenue, Centennial, CO 80112 on the basement level.

Let's talk about this past season's victories and frustrations. This would be a good time to share your plan for 2017 and get some group input if you have questions or concerns.

We can also discuss our options about someone hosting a meeting towards COS and somewhere in the north Denver metro area or farther north if there is an interest. I know we have people in Ft. Collins and Greeley.

Also bring suggestions for monthly topics that you would be willing to facilitate or even teach. This seemed to work very well last year and made our meetings not so scattered topic wise.

Please post if you are attending so that others will have an idea who is coming so that they won't be the only one. I know this has been an issue in the past so please help in this area.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, by FireMedic4Christ »

Offline FireMedic4Christ

Re: Colorado Light Enthusiast Meet Up in Denver on Jan 21
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, »
I'm planning on being there, weather permitting. I would like to show my proposed setup for next year. I want to renumber my controllers and universe assignments based on some best practices suggested by David and others on one of the Facebook forums.

Offline FireMedic4Christ

Re: Colorado Light Enthusiast Meet Up in Denver on Jan 21
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, »
Important update! Our meeting in Jan 28 (the fourth Saturday)