Author Topic: SOLD: Lynx Express V5.0, EX/RX for wireless DMX and other stuff  (Read 1437 times)

Offline bcstuff

• Cape Coral, FL 33991
Everything is SOLD, Thanks for looking

Moving to Pixels and cleaned out the closet, I have the following items for sale:

All offers will be considered

6 – Lynx Express 16ch DMX AC controllers v5.0 in CG1500 cases with 3.5 ft 18/2 zip cords and vampire plugs  $70 each
These are the some of the best AC DMX controllers you can buy and are Rock Solid, all tested to be 100% working
These are currently wired to handle up to 20 amps total for the board and up to 4 amps per channel. These all have cat5 DMX inputs and 2 cat5 DMX outputs each. The controllers have a LED display that shows the DMX address and allows for field changeable DMX addresses.

(Approximate size 12"x12"x6" and about 6.5 lbs each, but if I remove the controllers from enclosures, I can do a lot of controllers in a smaller box)

6 – Lynx EX/RX wireless DMX receiver assembled tested and working (has male headers installed for Express)  $12 each

FREE Lynx TX/RX (Wireless DMX Transmitter) to the person who buys multiple Lynx Express and EX/RX wireless receivers

Also have:

1 – Panther DMX Player V2 kit(Unassembled parts, PCB and Machined Poly Case) $20

Payment will be through PayPal

Buyer pays actual shipping cost, FedEx has been the cheapest so far for big stuff.
My zip code is 33991

Send me Private Message if you are interested or if you see something you like, make me an offer

« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, by bcstuff »
-Brian
-------------
2017 - Complete makeover, let's just say it's gonna be a few pixels.

2016 - Grad School Stinks :(
2015 - 16' Megatree, 8' MidiTrees, 8' MegaWreath, 6' Snowflake Spinners, Zwilluminariesâ„¢

Our Display Videos: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline bcstuff

• Cape Coral, FL 33991
I just located my working spare TX/RX which allows wireless transmission of DMX that can be received by the EX/RX that plug into the Lynx Express controllers.

With a TX/RX and an EX/RX plugged in to your Lynx Express, you only need to run power to the controllers. I have run my entire AC show with wireless DMX for the last few years and it is rock solid!  You cannot purchase these wireless DMX devices anymore due to the parts not being available.

I would be willing to give away this TX/RX for FREE
to someone who wanted to purchase a portion of both my assembled Lynx Express controllers and EX/RX wireless DMX receivers.

I do not want to sell this TX/RX separately.

Send me a PM to make me an offer on your new wireless show!
-Brian
-------------

2015 - 16' Megatree, 8' MidiTrees, 8' MegaWreath, 6' Snowflake Spinners, Zwilluminariesâ„¢

Offline bcstuff

• Cape Coral, FL 33991
SOLD

REDUCED PRICES

I have lowered the prices for the remaining items and will consider all offers.

I have tested every board port and output and it is 100% working!

The offer still stands to give away the TX/RX for FREE
to someone who wanted to purchase a portion of both my assembled Lynx Express controllers and EX/RX wireless DMX receivers.

I stlll do not want to sell this TX/RX separately.
-Brian
-------------

Offline bcstuff

• Cape Coral, FL 33991
Everything is SOLD

The boss says I need to sell stuff to buy new stuff, so I lowered the prices.

I added a close up picture of one of the Lynx Express controllers to the first post.

Get some before they are gone!
-Brian
-------------

Offline lrhorer

PM Sent