Author Topic: 5th Lynx Express Coop of the year.  (Read 14248 times)

Offline RJ

• Administrator
5th Lynx Express Coop of the year.
« on: July 13, 2009, »
It appears there maybe enough interest for another coop for the express. I expect this could  be the last one of the year.

This Co-Op is for the Lynx Express kit. 

Please Note there is no limit on these units. You may order how ever many you need.
The only limit will be the $5000 coop limit per coop rules.  Which will be about 80 units

*********************************************************************************
There is not options on this coop. The PCB are avaliable already from me so if you want just PCB PM me and ask. This is for parts, PCB and heatsink.

No kits will contain the Cases as it is just as cost effective for the users to order them and easier for the coop managers.

This Coop will close on Aug 8th 2009  at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time zone or if it is filled sooner it will be closed at that time. Full Payment is expected when the coop is closed no orders can be made until all members have paid. All members will receive PM’s when the coop closes with details of payments due.

Please get your paypal payments in as soon as you get the Co-Op invoice PM as no orders can be placed until all payments have been received.

By joining this Co-Op you also agree that the Co-Op manager, DLA (as a board to also include all administrators, moderators, and members) shall not be held for any liability.  You are joining this Co-Op at your own risk.

What is a Lynx Express you may ask?

Well the Lynx Express is a new 16 Channel controller based off the popular Lynx and FreeStyle designs but with some nice new features.  The Lynx Express supports on board push button start address programming, the ability to program the Pic without removing it from the controller, and On board diagnostics.  In addition this controller has some advanced features.

Some of the features are:

1.  Custom dimming curves that can be assigned on a per channel basis. What this means is that you can have standard and Led light strings plugged into your controller and be able to get them to dim at the same rate.

2.  Testing.  If you have problems with your LE.  You can now put the LE into a diagnostics mode that will help isolate those problems.

3. Wireless  Yes that’s right this controller supports a plug and play module that allows your controller to go  wireless.

As with any Co-Op this Co-Op is subject to the forum rules.  These rules can be reviewed using the following link.

Forum Co-Op rules

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You will receive all the parts you need for the complete kit.  To complete your setup you will need power cords for the AC hookup and a DMX dongle to use along with the Vixen or LightShowPro software programs.  At the time of this writing I can only suggest the use of the Lynx USB DMX adapter or the Enttec Pro.  There are other adapters that can be used but due to issues that have been found with them I cannot recommend them.

Now for the pricing.  Well by now I am sure that you have asked what about pricing?  How much do I need to pay to get one or more of these great Lynx Express units?

We have a base goal of 50 kits.  This goal allows the cost per unit to drop low enough to make it cost effective.

Pricing is below broken into the 50 unit levels.  The pricing below will include all fees, shipping and handling charges to get the items to the Coop Manager. Full Details are included in the attached spreadsheet as per coop rules.

*****50 Kit Level*****

Lynx Express Complete Kit /w heatsink  (No Case)    $65

Shipping will be based on the USPS flat rate box.  This is the box that will ship in the US for $10.35 a box and international for $29.95 Canada and Mexico $41.95.  This is the shipping cost per flat rate box and can handle up to 10 kits before we have to use a bigger box at a slightly higher postage.

I do not expect any backorders on this and the heatsinks will be started ahead of time to insure no delays in having them ready. This means the coop should ship fairly fast after the parts are ordered.

Post with the quanitity you wish in this thread.

RJ

Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: 5th Lynx Express Coop of the year.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, »
Member Name         ordered    Paid        Ship
occhristmas5YY
wbuehler 5YY
lizard0503YY
Al in Raleigh3YY
mschell3YY
Made2Rock 2YY
lortiz 2YY
mikeb 4YY
joshuashu 4YY
foodseller 2YY
tpctech 2YY
aztiggerp 4YY
BFENGINEER4YY
michaelvhunter 1YY
emoser 1YY
KRende 1YY
Walter1YY
klaasb012YY
SteveCourt 4YY
tuppet 2YY
Dingbaum 1YY
DonRoss 2YY
kylec 2YY
Hauvega 2YY
mrvoltage2YY
deweycooter 8YY
Totals :76
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, by RJ »
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline occhristmas

• Christmas in the O.C.
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, »
Hi Rj.

Please sign me up for 5 kits.

Thanks.

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, »
I would like 5 kits.

Thanks

Bill

Offline jcazz

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, »
I'm in for 4 kits!

Thanks!
Jacob

Offline lizard050

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, »
Please put me in for 3.

Brad
Brad
South Florida

Offline Al in Raleigh

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, »
Please include me for 1.  I want to evaluate how this interfaces with my LOR stuff. If it plays nicely I'll order more.
Many thanks,
Al

Offline mschell

• Christmas in Applegate
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, »
Please add me with 3 kits.

Mark
Mark
Kernersville, NC
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Made2Rock

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, »
you can count me in for 2 of them
Born to Rock, but to old to Roll

Offline lortiz

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2009, »
Please order 2 Kits  for me ....

Thanks for making another coop on the wonderful Express design.

Leo
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, by lortiz »
Barbara Sher - "Doing is a quantum leap from imagining."

Offline mikeb

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2009, »
Hi,    I'd like 4 Lynx Express kits.  I was hoping I'd be able to get in on coop.

Thanks!   - Mike

Offline joshuashu

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2009, »
RJ,

count me in for 4.

Thanks

joshua

Offline foodseller

• Celebrating CHRISTmas-one light at a time!
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2009, »
Ok, I think I am ready to take the plunge!  Put me down for 2 please.

thank you,
Bryan
Up to three channels now!!! Flashlight in each hand and one on my hat!

Offline tpctech

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2009, »
OK!!

Put me down for 2 kits just in case I get really ambitious!! 

Thanks  RJ

TPCTECH   ken :)

Offline aztiggerp

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2009, »
RJ,

Put me down for 1.  I am like Al, going to experiment and see if I can get my LOR units to play nice.

Thanks!

- Dusty