Author Topic: Why no posts since 2017  (Read 4687 times)

Offline Joe Joe

Why no posts since 2017
« on: December 01, 2018, »
Being a newbie I was wondering why no new posts or tech since 2017 or a coop for any gear ????

Offline bigwavedave

Re: Why no posts since 2017
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, »
I think a lot of the discussions are happening on a few of the other popular light animation forums.  Lots of discussions happening... just not in this forum.  Not sure why though? 

Offline smeighan

• Patron Member
    • Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Re: Why no posts since 2017
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, »
This forum was started by RJ back in 2008 or so. He left this forum a few years ago. since he is the sole developer of hardware, there have been no new hardware developments.

If you are interested in the raspberry pi show player or in save pitts controllers (the best in our industry in my opinion) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
a good forum for beginners is the austral;ian christmas group, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
do it yourslef christmas is a good forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
a forum for the xlights software is found here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
light-o-rama sequencer and hardware You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. this is commercial site so you pay for the software

On facebook
FPP falcon pi player (run your show on a raspberry pi) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 2200 members
light o rama facebook grpup, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 4100 members
xlights facebook group You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, 5400 members

Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login