Author Topic: 3 Lynx Aether kits still in box  (Read 671 times)

Offline Brad

• Patron Member
3 Lynx Aether kits still in box
« on: December 02, 2018, »
Hello All,

I have 3 Lynx Aether {Ver.1 }kits I never built, still in the original box. I paid $84 each. Will sell all three for $100 OBO, plus USPS cost.

I will be posting the rest of my gear later....Lynx Freestyle, Lynx Express(3), One wireless version, Wireless TxRx(both Tx and Rx), DMX USB Dongle, 32, 4 ch SSR's.

Thanks for looking,
Brad

2007- 32 Ch Grinch, >6K lights...2008- 128 Ch Freestyle, 23,000 Lights, 2009- Lynx Freestyle & Lynx Express, 26K Lights....Wife thinks I'm nuts!

Offline gforman

Re: 3 Lynx Aether kits still in box
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, »
Brad

I am interested please send me a pm with the amount and payment info.

Glen
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"
  Thomas Edison

Offline Brad

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, »
Glen,

Got your emails. I will get the box mailed tomorrow. Have fun with the build. Looks like a fun one.

Please let me know when you receive it.

Thanks,

Brad
2007- 32 Ch Grinch, >6K lights...2008- 128 Ch Freestyle, 23,000 Lights, 2009- Lynx Freestyle & Lynx Express, 26K Lights....Wife thinks I'm nuts!

Offline tbone321

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, »
Remember that the Aether I is a SMD design and you will need either SMD equipment or a large hot plate to build it.  The solder paste the kit came with has long since expired so make sure to get an order in for new solder paste prior to the build.  IIRC, there is still a link for it in the WIKI.  It is a cool device and if you take your time setting the paste and components, you should have successful builds.  good luck and have fun.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline gforman

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2018, »
tbone

it is great to see some of the regulars still hang out here.

you are right the paste is long gone,   i usually solder these with an iron anyway

thanks again

Glen
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"
  Thomas Edison