Author Topic: LSP Demo  (Read 1316 times)

Offline tpctech

LSP Demo
« on: July 25, 2009, »
I just got some of my new 4-channel SSR/controller boards built and was going to try them with LSP.  I had previously installed the first version.  I get a message that I am on day 65 of a 30 day trial.  I uninstalled the program and downloaded the lastest version and installed it.  I still get the same error.  How do I continue to try this out now that I have hardware built!

Thanks

KEN

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
Re: LSP Demo
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just got some of my new 4-channel SSR/controller boards built and was going to try them with LSP.  I had previously installed the first version.  I get a message that I am on day 65 of a 30 day trial.  I uninstalled the program and downloaded the lastest version and installed it.  I still get the same error.  How do I continue to try this out now that I have hardware built!

Thanks

KEN

To my knowledge to trial period was not indefinite. It was going on before the program was to be released for purchase. It could be that they have finally released their product. Although the only way to be sure is to check the website. That is unless someone here knows for sure.

Leon

***EDIT***
Oops just saw this. This may explain why.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, by WWNF911 »
Leon