Author Topic: Boards currently avaliable from me  (Read 1654 times)

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Boards currently avaliable from me
« on: July 26, 2009, »
I currently have these pcb's avaliable in limited quanitity. I do not have wireless pcb's avaliable at this time. After the coop is completely I will post to say I have a few. Until then I have none.

Express  V4
  SSR4
  Dongle
  MR16

PM me if you need any and tell me what you need and how many along with the country you are in. I will pm you back a total. I will be away for a little over a week starting the end of the week.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline Sloanhaus

Re: Boards currently avaliable from me
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, »
Now that all the wireless boards from the coop have shipped, do you have an idea of when you will be selling those boards.

Thanks

Brad

Offline vairmoose

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, »
Don't jump the gun Brad....  there are still quite a few orders that have not shipped. 

Larry
3 today (standing at light switch, holding two lighters)
Going live in 2012

Offline Sloanhaus

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, »
Sorry guys, I saw that all paid orders had shipped. Not trying to be pushy, it's just that I travel a lot during the week and dont get a chance to get on the boards, and I just dont want to miss when they get posted.

Brad

Offline mschell

• Christmas in Applegate
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, »
The "all paid orders have shipped" note could be mis-interpreted.  Those folks that paid their shipping fees got their boards shipped.  Not everyone paid for shipping before RJ went on vacation, so there's still some folks that were part of the coop that haven't gotten their boards.

There's also the issue of mishandling by the USPS of some of the boxes, and some boards were lost.  Once all these issues are figured out, RJ will post when they are available, most likely.

Mark
Kernersville, NC
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login