Author Topic: 2 Active hubs with power suppies,plus 20 plus 20 ssc4s. Great Mega Tree set up!!  (Read 688 times)

Offline animal

I have 2 Active Hubs with power supply enclosed in a battery box. Also 20 ssc4s. This has served me unbelievably, reliably well over the years for my mega tree. The only reason I am selling them is I had to take a year off due to personal reasons and during that year I consolidated the display, and updated. The ssc4s firmware has been loaded with falcon firmware and is rock solid. I had to replace one of the power supplies due to failure.

Active hubs 1, with 800w power supply, and 1 with 750wt power supply- $75.00 ea. + $10.00 ship. USA only

ssc4 loadeed with falcon firmware- $8.50 ea. ship. T.B.D.

If you buy the whole package. Hubs with power supplies $65.00 ea, ssc4s $7.00 ea. + $15.00 ship.  USA only

Feel free to email me with any questions. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

check it in action at      christmastech.tv

Thanks,
                      animal (Bill)

Offline PyBir8d

Hi Bill,

I'm interested in the two active hubs. Will send PM.

--Will

Offline animal

Offline animal

Active hub's sold.

Any one interested in ssc4s I'll let them all go for $6.50ea, with free shipping with in the us, and I'll throw in an extra ssc3 modified that I used for my base of the mega tree. You need to take all.

Thanks,  animal