Author Topic: Lynx Express, V5.0 and 5.1  (Read 1053 times)

Offline DonFL

Lynx Express, V5.0 and 5.1
« on: November 23, 2019, »
16 Lynx Express controllers, no longer doing a display, so they need a new home.

Each one is in a Minleon enclosure (same one used for the minleon version of the Express), with 16 plugs, plus line cord.

I will sell them in the enclosure, or just the board, without cords.

All boards were 100% functional when last used, will be pre-tested before shipping.

$80 for controller/enclosure/cords, $60 for just the board. Very open to quantity discounts, of course.

Shipping will be via USPS flat rate boxes, so dependent on quantity and whether its just the board, or controller/enclosure/board, will be $15-$20 per shipment. I will do everything possible to keep shipping costs as low as possible. Larger quantities may warrant using UPS. I'll quote each purchase individually.

If interested, message me here, or, for faster response, email me at ae4dw.don (at) gmail dot com.   

Offline sabie

• Santa's Runway
    • Santas-Runway-Christmas-Lights-Display
Re: Lynx Express, V5.0 and 5.1
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, »
i would be interested in enclosure and cords if you find a buyer for controllers
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline DonFL

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i would be interested in enclosure and cords if you find a buyer for controllers

I'll keep that in mind.

Offline wbottomley

• High Country Lights
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, »
Do you have any left Don?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline DonFL

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2019, »
7 left as of this morning. Sent you a PM with details. 

Offline DonFL

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2020, »
4 controllers left.

1 version 5.1, 1 version 5.0, 100% functional. $75/each.

2 are version 5.0, each one has a single defective channel; need to assume defective channel is unrepairable. I'll let those go for $65/each, with enclosure and plugs.

Offline DonFL

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2020, »
At this time, all Expresses are sold/spoken for, I will advise if anything changes.