Author Topic: Express 5.0 Full kit of parts, plus extras, SSR4-DMX, assembled and kit of parts  (Read 1540 times)

Offline DonFL

More items for sale. Please read carefully regarding 120 ohm resistors.

Offering the following:

1. Full kit of parts to build an Express 5.0 controller, including heat sink, board, all parts (however, see note below re 120 ohm resistors)[/i][/b]. Will include a large assortment of extra parts..optos, triacs, SAA1064, HA11A1s, etc. Thinking $100 for this whole package, but open to offers. [SOLD]

2. One SSR4-DMX, assembled and tested. Will ship it for $40 [SOLD]

3. One SSR4-DMX full kit of parts and pc board, shipped for $30. [SOLD]

Want all 3? Make me an offer...

Please note, I never get alerts that I have a reply to a post, or a private message. For fastest response, please definitely email me: ae4dw(dot)don @ gmail(dot)com

Please note, that when I inventoried the parts  for the Express kit and the SSR4 kit, I discovered the one item I was missing was the 120 ohm resistor, one for each kit, used as dmx terminations if the controller is at the end of the line...(otherwise, its a non-issue). And as luck would have it, could not find one single 120 ohm resistors in my parts supply.  >:( 

I have the resistors on order, so if you decide to buy either of the kits, you can either wait a week or so for me to receive the resistors and include them, or, supply your own...just let me know.

(resistor issue resolved)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, by DonFL »

Offline sabie

• Santa's Runway
    • Santas-Runway-Christmas-Lights-Display
CHECK YOUR EMAIL
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline DonFL

Item 1 is sold, my apologies for not updating until now.

The two SSR4 items are still available, I'll let them both got for 60 bucks.

Offline DonFL

The SSR4s, one kit, one built, are still available.

50 dollars, including shipping, gets them both.

I don't get alerted to replies to these posts, so PLEASE email me if interested... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline John K

Offline DonFL

All items have been sold.