Hardware > Lynx Express

Lynx Express for sale

(1/2) > >>

IndianaChristmas:
After many years of solid service,  I am selling my Express controllers.  These controllers are original version 5 kits sold on coops on thus very site.  RJ, did a wonderful job with theses!  I don't think they will ever fail! If you are reading this RJ, thank you!
 I have 17 of them.  Sell for 32$ each plus shipping.  PayPal or venmo for payment.

Picture is of the top 3 in box, but all in very good shape and working condition.
I can include pigtails with them for free (shipping extra).  These are 16g three wire, about 1.5 ft long, female end.

dudehenry3:
Are you still selling these.

John K:
I'm interested in purchasing a few of these in the boxes please.

teberle:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAfter many years of solid service,  I am selling my Express controllers.  These controllers are original version 5 kits sold on coops on thus very site.  RJ, did a wonderful job with theses!  I don't think they will ever fail! If you are reading this RJ, thank you!
 I have 17 of them.  Sell for 32$ each plus shipping.  PayPal or venmo for payment.

Picture is of the top 3 in box, but all in very good shape and working condition.
I can include pigtails with them for free (shipping extra).  These are 16g three wire, about 1.5 ft long, female end.

--- End quote ---

Are these for sale still?

IndianaChristmas:
Expresses are still available!

Please PM me.  This will generate an email to me.  I don't always look on this site.

I still have 7 left. (2/22/2021)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version