Software > Vixen

Vixen 2.1.1.0 Help

(1/2) > >>

rubel864:
I did light shows from 2014 thru 2017 using LSP software. In 2018 my computer was hacked and I lost my LSP software. I have Lynx Express controllers and Lynx either dongle hardware.  I want to try and get a simple show together using this hardware. I have downloaded the Vixen 2.1.1.0 software and tried to work things out setting it up. First problem is with PLUG IN. I have tried several of the listed options but keep getting port or com errors. Would anyone out there be willing to give me a hand setting this thing up? I know it is old school but the people in my neighborhood don't care, they just want lights flashing and music playing. Thanks Jim

Caliente Christmas:
Please do look into Xlight, i was trying to use Vixen, and had so many issues.

I did as you have and took out my items and I was able to get my Lynx Express active. Of course there is a Learning Curve
Here is a good start, in the program you will be using the option to use AC token
here is a good website  for other info that is look for Xlight and AC channels. AC channel the new term.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
my Xlight setting are
under the tab controller
Create a USB/ then edit the port and the protocol to DMX enter your channel count

rubel864:
Thank you for the advice. Will give it a shot.

Caliente Christmas:
Here was first video that really help me out

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rubel864:
I really appreciate your help. Thanks much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version