Fun > The Porch

Another season down

(1/2) > >>

Maniac:
Another season down. Dragged out the old reliable stuff and it just worked, AGAIN.

Thanks again, RJ, for making this possible!

taybrynn:
The most reliable part of my show also ... Lynx active hub.  Also very easy for my neighbor to plug in, since its a 2 house show and he only has to hang conduits with attached SSC(s) and then plug it all into a hub and run the pixelnet in cord from my house.   100% reliable !!!

meman:
I convert more AC to pixels each year, but I love the hybrid look, so they will always be a part of my show for a long time to come. Lost a couple of triacs this year, but other than that,  12yr old Lynx Express controllers knocking it out of the park again this year!!

Maniac:
I don't even have the fancy EXPRESSES, I've been trotting out the OG Lynx controllers! I may ADD a new express next year though, getting all fancy :) (and a freestyle with some SUPER OG (pre lynx ssrs)!

MSL:
I started with Express's 11 years ago. I use 24+ controllers and some RGB equipment.

Other then tracing down solder problems on the equipment I put together and blowing several transformers (my fault) over the years I haven't had any problems with my equipment.

Great stuff! Thanks RJ.

MSL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version