Author Topic: Minor Wiki Updates  (Read 797 times)

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Minor Wiki Updates
« on: July 31, 2009, »
Hi Folks,

Just some updates to let everyone know:

The wireless section is 99.3% complete now on the Equipment page - Just missing the graphics.

Whats been added to it?
Manuals, BOM and Mouser BOM, Firmware and some new pictures. A new link and page has been added to the EX/RX part of the wireless Equipment page which tells you how to do a modification so you can connect it to the MR-16, Freestyle, SSR4-DMX (which was talked about in chat last night) (We plan to add more pictures to it)

I started to clean up the LOR page trying to give it a better layout then just a few things thrown together. Now I understand its NOT a finished product maybe even a beta product. My biggest problem is I know little to nothing about LOR. I would love to put together a wiring diagram for it showing the LOR software being run with the standard cable connections and the idmx to tie in the Lynx controllers. So anyone willing to guide me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline tpctech

Re: Minor Wiki Updates
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Folks,

Just some updates to let everyone know:

The wireless section is 99.3% complete now on the Equipment page - Just missing the graphics.

Whats been added to it?
Manuals, BOM and Mouser BOM, Firmware and some new pictures. A new link and page has been added to the EX/RX part of the wireless Equipment page which tells you how to do a modification so you can connect it to the MR-16, Freestyle, SSR4-DMX (which was talked about in chat last night) (We plan to add more pictures to it)

I started to clean up the LOR page trying to give it a better layout then just a few things thrown together. Now I understand its NOT a finished product maybe even a beta product. My biggest problem is I know little to nothing about LOR. I would love to put together a wiring diagram for it showing the LOR software being run with the standard cable connections and the idmx to tie in the Lynx controllers. So anyone willing to guide me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Rick R.

I can provide some LOR info.  I am going to be running a mixed system this year with LOR software and a combination of LOR dimmers and DLA dimmers using an IDMX.  I can generate ACAD drawings of the required cables between LOR to IDMX to DLA to 5 pin DMX to 3 pin DMX.  I also have a dongle and vixen I am playing with!  I have access to alot of dmx hardware and test equipmnet for my real job!!

Let we know what you need. 

KEN