Author Topic: Demo of Wireless Trees  (Read 7257 times)

Offline vairmoose

• Patron Member
Re: Demo of Wireless Trees
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, »
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!       

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Stop sleeping, It is such a time waster and is not nearly as needed as you might think. ewe cun dew with ot it und gut so muct mure dun. I has nut hud any bud offects frum the luck of slupp.

RJ
3 today (standing at light switch, holding two lighters)
Going live in 2012

Offline REM

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, »
Agreed!  There's plenty of time to sleep when we're dead  ;)

Offline Sloanhaus

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, »
You sleep January 2nd,,, oh wait, now I have all those college bowl games to watch, than the superbowl, oh sh... its already February, I will never be ready in time for next Christmas,,, guess you dont sleep

Offline tpctech

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, »
Cool Trees!  I am planning to "upgrade" my mini trees to 4-ch with SSR4DMX.  I am currently going wired on them being they are about 6ft apart.  But the tree design does give me an idea for a small "mini mega tree" to use with the 2 LE I ordered :) .......

We on that no sleep thing back to building SSR4's!

KEN

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2010, »
RJ,

Just found this thread and looked at the video.  I love those 4 channel Mini trees.  My question now isnt so much electronical (is that even a word) but mechanical.  When building the wire frames did you have a jig to get the bends just right on every branch?  Do you have a drawing or write up on guage of rod  and length and etc?  I have a few tomato cages I was going to convert over but I like your design here a lot better. 

Freebird.
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2010, »
I just got one where I liked it and then left it hanging in the vise while I bent the rest so I could line it up the same. No Jigs.  I have forgot what size steel rod I used but can measure some left over steel pieces that are left in the barn later this weekend between the down pours.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2010, »
Awesome!!!  thank you,  Im going to break out the wire feed this long weekend and work on some  mini trees..
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!