Author Topic: LSP Demo Glitch  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Tigman009

LSP Demo Glitch
« on: August 24, 2009, »
I have made my first three sequences using the LSP demo version.  I have noticed in all three sequences at different times in the show, lights that I have not programed to come on will.  I have deleted these cells and intervals and re-edited them only to have the problem reappear.  This happens a different intervals for all three shows.  Any hints out there.  Is the demo version a knock off and then when you buy it you get a full version?  This will be my first Christmas using a show so I am pretty green around the edges. 
Thanks in advance,
Mike

Offline Tigman009

Re: LSP Demo Glitch
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, »
my version number is 1.0.929.1035

Offline rmonty

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have made my first three sequences using the LSP demo version.  I have noticed in all three sequences at different times in the show, lights that I have not programed to come on will.  I have deleted these cells and intervals and re-edited them only to have the problem reappear.  This happens a different intervals for all three shows.  Any hints out there.  Is the demo version a knock off and then when you buy it you get a full version?  This will be my first Christmas using a show so I am pretty green around the edges. 
Thanks in advance,
Mike

Are you using the Lynx Express?  Also, are you using the Lynx Dongle?  Trying to get an idea of what hardware you are using to know where to look for the problem.  Not saying it is a hardware problem at all, but different code is used for different hardware.

Offline LightShowPro

• LightShow Pro Owner
    • LightShow Pro
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, »
Hi,
just an fyi, you will get a faster response and support over at the LSP forums for LSP related stuff.

although we watch these boards, its hard to be everywhere at once.

sounds like you may want to try optimizing your sequence...
right-click in the wave area, under maintenance tools, select optimize the sequence.
then when it completes, try running the show again.
your output issues should be resolved.
if not I would need to know more about the configuration.

thanks,
David
LightShow Pro

Offline Tigman009

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, »
I am using the LE and the dongle which I bought from the coop.  Even with it hooked up to the computer it still glitches.  I will try and optimize the sequence to see if that works.

Offline ron d

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, »
the flash on the screen is not produced on the output. if you create a video of the final sequence it will not be there as well and you can see the preview without the flash..