Author Topic: Wireless part kits  (Read 2627 times)

Offline Tigman009

Wireless part kits
« on: August 31, 2009, »
I just ordered Qty 2 Wireless  Express Receiver Module PCB's and Qty 1 Wireless Transmitter PCB's from RJ.  Now I need to order the parts that will go on the PCB's.  Is there a kit number for Mouser or do I have to order everything.
Thanks
Mike

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Re: Wireless part kits
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, »
Hi Mike

In the wiki there is a direct link to mouser that will load all of the parts you need for one board.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline Tigman009

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, »
Thanks for the help.  I went to the BOM page and only found a direct link to mouser for the Lynx Express.  The  wireless RX/TX only show a parts list.  Am I Missing something?

Offline Tigman009

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, »
I just figured it out...makes me feel real dumb when it is right there in front of you.

Thanks for the help

Mike

Offline DaMenaCe

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, »
Hey Guys i m kind of lost here.. i thought when you order it fron Wiki page link that direct u to mousers website..all you need is already put together?? Caz i order 2 Tran/Reciever Order and i didnt get any PCB... was i suppose to get pcb ??  (i thought i did) if not how do i go about getting a PCB ???

Offline DaMenaCe

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, »
never mind my previous post i think i found the answer to my own question... ALL PRINTED PCBs are from RJ sorry about that... i guess i have to PM RJ

Offline KeithTarpley

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, »
Greetings,,,

You get the PCB from RJ.  Send him a PM.  The Mouser link is for the parts.  Then you have to put the program on the pic, it doesn't come programmed.

Keith
"Now I know the only foe is time." -Moody Blues

Offline DaMenaCe

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, »
Keith Thanks for the Input sir, and yes i read that part so when i placed the order for the part i also order the pickit  device so i think i should be good as far programing goes..i m gonna go into the help section for that and start figuring out how to program it till RJ reads my PM and send it to me... oh boi, i can not wait....i hope he sees it soon lol. with my damn luck i live on the east side so its gonna take a while for it to get here from him lol. thats assuming he has a pair for me lol. hey do you know how do i make the payment for his boards? i just asked him in the PM too but if you already know and dont mind sharing.. i would appreciate it boss..

Offline KeithTarpley

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, »
Greetings,,,

Paypal is the standard payment method around here...

Keith
"Now I know the only foe is time." -Moody Blues

Offline rm357

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, »
The best way to get stuff is through the coops - usually get everything you need except for power cords.  Sometimes the coops even include specially machines cases.

If time is of the essence or the coop has already been done for the year, then you'll have to get the board from RJ and order the parts on your own. Most of the ccops for this year have already run. I'm hoping for an etherdongle coop. There will probably be an aether II coop as well, but I'm thinking I'll wait for next year...

RM
Robert
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA