Author Topic: sequence help  (Read 1115 times)

Offline joshuashu

sequence help
« on: September 09, 2009, »
ok i know this should go under LSP but i have a question.  Does any one here use LSP and how do you set up your LE's? I have 5 so should i set up 5 LE's or 1 LE with 96 channels? also when i orginally set them up i set them as 16 channels each with 1-16, and univers 1-5, does any one know how i can go back and change each one to match the channels?\

Thanks,

joshua

Offline mschell

• Christmas in Applegate
Re: sequence help
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, »
I would set them up as 5 controllers with 16 channels each.

If you have them that way already, you can right click on each controller, and change the "universe" to be 1.  You'll then have to change each track/channel of controllers 2-5 to be the right number.  For controller #2, change track #1 to be channel 17.  You can do that by right clicking on each track and changing the channel number.

If you haven't done much sequencing, it may be easier to start a new sequence and add the controllers, changing the starting channel # for each controller.

I try to setup a "base" configuration sequence, with all the controllers defined, and import it in as the base for all my actual songs/sequences.
Mark
Kernersville, NC
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, »
If your LSP is up to date you simply drag an Lynx Express on to the screen and it will ask you the start number. Then Drag the second one and do the same until they are all on there. If you need an MR16 controller you drag one of them on the screen. If you need a Freestyle drag a freestyle on the screen. the Software knows how many channels they have and configures them.

RJ
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, by RJ »
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If your LSP is up to date you simply drag an Lynx Express on to the screen and it will ask you the start number. Then Drag the second one and do the same until they are all on there. If you need an MR16 controller you drag one of them on the screen. If you need a Freestyle drag a freestyle on the screen. the Software knows how many channels they have and configures them.

RJ

As someone who has not played with LSP,... Thats really slick!!! Must be one of the perks of knowing the owner?  :D
Leon