Author Topic: Final Express Coop of this Year  (Read 16979 times)

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Final Express Coop of this Year
« on: September 30, 2009, »
It appears there maybe enough interest for another coop for the express. This will be the last one of this year.

This Co-Op is for the Lynx Express kit. 

Please Note there is no limit on these units. You may order how ever many you need.
The only limit will be the $5000 coop limit per coop rules.  Which will be about 80 units

*********************************************************************************
 This is for a kit including  parts, PCB and heatsink.

No kits will contain the Cases as it is just as cost effective for the users to order them and easier for the coop managers.

This Coop will close on Oct 10th 2009  at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time zone or if it is filled sooner it will be closed at that time. Full Payment is expected when the coop is closed no orders can be made until all members have paid. All members will receive PM’s when the coop closes with details of payments due. Failure to pay in a few days will have you removed from the order.

Please get your paypal payments in as soon as you get the Co-Op invoice PM as no orders can be placed until all payments have been received.

By joining this Co-Op you also agree that the Co-Op manager, DLA (as a board to also include all administrators, moderators, and members) shall not be held for any liability.  You are joining this Co-Op at your own risk.

What is a Lynx Express you may ask?

Well the Lynx Express is a 16 Channel controller based off the popular Lynx and FreeStyle designs but with some nice new features.  The Lynx Express supports on board push button start address programming, the ability to program the Pic without removing it from the controller, and On board diagnostics.  In addition this controller has some advanced features.

Some of the features are:

1.  Custom dimming curves that can be assigned on a per channel basis. What this means is that you can have standard and Led light strings plugged into your controller and be able to get them to dim at the same rate.

2.  Testing.  If you have problems with your LE.  You can now put the LE into a diagnostics mode that will help isolate those problems.

3. Wireless  Yes that’s right this controller supports a plug and play module that allows your controller to go  wireless.

As with any Co-Op this Co-Op is subject to the forum rules.  These rules can be reviewed using the following link.

Forum Co-Op rules

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You will receive all the parts you need for the complete kit.  To complete your setup you will need power cords for the AC hookup and a DMX dongle to use along with the Vixen or LightShowPro software programs.  At the time of this writing I can only suggest the use of the Lynx USB DMX adapter or the Enttec Pro.  There are other adapters that can be used but due to issues that have been found with them I cannot recommend them.

Now for the pricing.  Well by now I am sure that you have asked what about pricing?  How much do I need to pay to get one or more of these great Lynx Express units?

We have a base goal of 50 kits.  This goal allows the cost per unit to drop low enough to make it cost effective.

Pricing is below broken into the 50 unit levels.  The pricing below will include all fees, shipping and handling charges to get the items to the Coop Manager.

*****50 Kit Level*****

Lynx Express Complete Kit /w heatsink  (No Case)    $67

Shipping will be based on the USPS flat rate box.  This is the box that will ship in the US for $11.15 a box and international for $29.95 Canada and Mexico $41.95.  This is the shipping cost per flat rate box and can handle up to 8 kits before we have to use a bigger box at a slightly higher postage.

If you wish for insurance on the package you will need to check for the rate at USPS.com and add this to your paypal. Then you must include in the paypal comments that you want $xxx value insurance on the package. I can not be responsable for lost or damaged uninsured packages once dropped off to usps and I have a confirmation showing that they accepted and shipped it. 

We have never had an express shipment lost or damaged and we have never insured them before.

I do not expect any long backorders on this and the heatsinks have been started ahead of time to insure no delays in having them ready. This means the coop should ship fairly fast after the parts are ordered.

Post with the quanitity you wish in this thread.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Final Express Coop of this Year
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, »
Member Name         ordered    Paid        
Ron 1Y
Wbuehler2Y
Garrison2Y
ponddude 2Y
Kwajtony1Y
tbone3212Y
joefromozarks3Y
deplanche2Y
joshuashu2Y
solidmodeler4Y
bisqut4762Y
repooc2Y
rcouto5Y
ronniek2Y
kj77rn2Y
jnealand3Y
wjgiles503Y
golights3Y
theavguy992Y
asylvest2Y
rob2Y
spencergwilliam1Y
KRende3Y
magic81921Y
Havega1Y
Walter2Y
tlwhite992Y
Night Owl2Y
jekalaka1Y
foodseller1Y
CarlRay2Y
dilgod2Y
lightheaded 4Y
aERonAUtical962Y
batdive2Y
blearning2Y
DonM2Y
klaasb012Y
wbe123451Y
Sly 2Y
klopriore1Y
Totals :85
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, by RJ »
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline Ron

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, »
I need an extra, put me down for 1.

Ron

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, »
Can I get 2 Kits?

Thanks

Bill

Offline Garrison

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, »
Man I've been waiting for this since I found DLA! Put me down for 2 kits please!

Thanks,

Garrison

Offline ponddude

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, »
Can I get 2 kits please.

My first two kits!!!
Greg
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Kwajtony

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, »
RJ, I would like to purchase 2 kits this time please.

Thanks, Tony
R,
Tony "C"

Offline tbone321

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, »
Please put me down for 2 kits.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline JoeFromOzarks

• Patron Member
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, »
Three kits for me, please!  I'm looking for a couple of those DMX Dongle pcb's too!   :)
"If it was easy, everybody would be doin' it!!!"        :)

Offline deplanche

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, »
2 for me please

Offline joshuashu

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, »
I will take 2 Please!   :)

Offline solidmodeler

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, »
3 kits for me please.