Author Topic: Wii Drumset w/ USB cable?  (Read 2149 times)

Offline sirwesley

• Sirwesley.com
Wii Drumset w/ USB cable?
« on: September 30, 2009, »
Does LSP support the original Wii Drumset that came with Rockband?  It is connected via USB and it was recognized as the "Harmonix Drum Controller for Nintendo Wii".

When I connected it the drivers installed and said it was ready to use.  So hopefully it's not too hard to integrate: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

However, when I click the Wii mode, it says I must have a "bluetoothed" connection.

It would be a blast to have friends over with the drumset and 2 guitars setup in the front yard...

-Wesley
Winston Salem - NC

Offline sirwesley

• Sirwesley.com
Re: Wii Drumset w/ USB cable?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, »
Also...I have paired my Wii remote, but LSP doesn't seem to recognize it when I click WiiMode in LSP.

Windows says my Wii Remote is connected.

Back to the drumset, I can use a keyboard mapper with the drumset.  For instance I can assign QWERTY to each button/pad on the drumset, so this should be very possible.  Maybe it is already possible and I'm just missing something.  Anyone who's gotten either the Wii Remote or Drumset to sync up with LSP please leave your comments/suggestions.
-Wesley
Winston Salem - NC

Offline joshuashu

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, »
i would post this over at the LSP forums as they respond more over their. you find alot of info there too.

Offline sirwesley

• Sirwesley.com
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, »
I just got forum access @ LSP.  Off to go find out some answers about this program :)
-Wesley
Winston Salem - NC

Offline LightShowPro

• LightShow Pro Owner
    • LightShow Pro
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, »
If you have a specific problem, please send an email to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and it will automatically go into our support ticket system.

you are sure to get a quick resolution if you create a ticket.

thanks,
David
LightShow Pro